We hope you can join us in Las Vegas at our NAB stand, SL7613, as well as at Avid Connect at the Wynn Las Vegas.
We’ll be showing off ContentAgent’s latest features. We also have some exciting news about our team. Read on for more details.
Sales team expansion:
We are happy to announce the expansion of our Americas sales team. Edel Garcia joins our team as Director of Sales for the Americas. He brings years of experience to his new role with extensive experience in file-based workflows. Come by our booth to say hello. Edel can be reached at email@example.com or at 1-844 -ROOT6CA
ContentAgent Latest Features:
If you are unfamiliar with ContentAgent please come by and learn how to streamline and automate your file based ingest, transcode and delivery tasks.
If you are familiar with ContentAgent come by to see our new features including:
Enhanced automation of deliverables from Avid Media Composer with a new ‘Send to ContentAgent’ feature built directly into the Media Composer’s Export Tool.
Automation of delivery/outgest workflows from Avid Interplay | Production.
- ContentAgent can now detect clips or sequences dropped into an Interplay folder and initiate an automated workflow.
Native Avid media file support
- ContentAgent can also now read native Avid media files direct from shared storage, saving time by not having to preform intermediate file re-wrapping or transcoding.
RED GPU workflows Off the shelf NVIDIA GPUs can now be used for ContentAgent’s RED camera card processing to perform accelerated debayering of R3D files.
16 Bit workflows:
- Reading and writing 16-bit DPX sequences is now supported for mastering.
- Reading and writing of 16-bit Open EXR files has also been added for creation of high quality mezzanine formats.
Cloud Storage delivery.
- You can now upload files from ContentAgent to Amazon S3 as part of an automated workflow.
If you’d like to book an appointment or demo, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.