ROOT6 Technology Booth# SL.9610
Along with the latest 3.1 software we’ll be showcasing a number of exciting new developments designed to make ContentAgent the natural heart of broadcast, post and film workflows.
ContentAgent brings new colour management tools
Due to the ever variable world of differing colour space from source to destination, the need to provide a layer of colour management in the transcoding interface is becoming more critical. With Version 3.1 not only do we deal with the 601 and 709 broadcast colour spaces we can also apply LUTS to DPX sources, Red RMD’s to our Red transcodes as well as basic GAMUT correction within our player.
New ContentAgent Bundles
We have created new bundles that represent your application:
- Image Sequence Support (DPX)
- Red Support including Red Rocket (Red Rocket card needs to be purchased separately)
- Red 16 bit decode to 10 bit Avid Dnx HD (require Red Rocket)
- AVC Intra Support
- MXF Wrapping
- QC Automation Control for Tektronix Cerify, Vidchecker and Interra’s Baton
- Avid DNxHD
- Avid Interplay Check in
- Episode Automation Control providing ProRes on MAC. (Requires MAC platform and Episode software)
Discover for yourself why ContentAgent is the transcoding platform of choice for MTV, Deluxe, National Geographic, MPC, Technicolor, Telus, Pinewood Studios and many, many more.
Book your private demo of ContentAgent at NAB by clicking here